This special tour is at our best ever, unbeatable price!!!
Cost: AUD 4980 pp based on twin share – Single supplement – AUD 1046
- International return economy flights ex – Sydney. Other departure locations can be arranged and may incur a slight adjustment in the price.
- Domestic airfares: Jaipur-Ahmedabad, Bhuj – Mumbai
- Accommodation for 13 nights in 4-star PLUS hotels as per itinerary on twin share basis
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 14
- Three (3) bottles of mineral water pp per day
- All monument entrance fees & local guides as per itinerary
- All tours and visits as described in the itinerary at the time of booking
- All workshop fees and materials as per itinerary
- All transfers and transport in air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- All tips for hotel staff and local guides
- Local guides for monuments and sight-seeing
- Experienced tour escort and guide throughout the tour
- 5% GST INDIA
The above cost DOES NOT include:
- Visa and insurances
- Additional beverages outside of the group buffet, alcoholic drinks, porterage, laundry and personal expenses
- Difference in costs arising due to changes in Tax by the government.
- Difference in costs arising due to extra use of vehicles other than the activities organised by the tour
- Difference in cost arising due t o change in program effected by unavoidable circumstances such as political unrest, natural calamaties.
A deposit on AUD900 (less than 25% ) is required at the time of booking. The balance is to be paid 90 days prior to departure. Please fill in the booking form and submit it. We will email you with a booking number and payment options. A booking will not be made until the deposit has been received.
IMPORTANT NOTE about luggage:
Domestic flights within India have a 15kg limit for checked luggage and a 7kg limit for carry-on luggage. We are enquiring about transferring non-essential luggage and shopping to our final destination of Mumbai (from Jaipur and Bhuj if required) where guests can consolidate their luggage prior to the international flight home. There will be an additional cost associated with transferring these items and our guests can choose to use this option to transfer their excess shopping. If using this option, we suggest guests pack a flexible light backpack that can be carried in checked luggage on the international legs which have a baggage allowance of 30kg. These backpacks can be used as carry on luggage for domestic flights. We also suggest that guests bring clothes they are happy to leave behind in case of excess shopping.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these booking conditions carefully. Once we receive your booking form and your deposit, this will form the basis of your contract with Quiltastic India Tours.
- The costing has been done based on a minimum 12 paying pax travelling together. Any reduction to this number will incur increase in tour cost or the tour may be cancelled. If cancelled, pax will be offered an equivalent tour at a different date or receive a full refund.
- Airfares included in the cost are current. In case there is a sharp change in the fares at the time of booking the air tickets, the difference may need to be added to the cost of the tour. All guests will be notified in writing in these circumstances. Changes to timing of flights are outside our control and dependent on the airlines.
- We reserve the right to pass on any unforseen costs in events of government action, fuel costs or unexpected rises in prices, but this will be passed on at cost to our guests.
- Textile activities in villages as included in the itinerary are spontaneous and not staged. So there may be times when the rural artisans are not available due to unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, we will do our best to ensure you experience the activity with the available resources to the best of our ability.
- The holiday will include accommodation and meals as described in the itinerary at the time of booking. All rooms are non-smoking.
- All guests are required to have suitable travel insurance. Quiltastic India Tours reserves the right to pass on any costs incurred if you have inadequate insurance cover.
- Whilst all the activities planned are not strenuous, guests are responsible for making their own decisions on whether the activities are suitable for their own health and accessibility. Please be aware that some parts of India are less economically developed than Australia and the roads, heat, dust, noise and exhaust in some major cities could be an issue for some guests.
- Guests must inform us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Guests are required to arrange their own visa and the Indian government requires that your passport has more than 6 months validity from the time you enter India. Electronic visas to India can be accessed via this link.
- The names on your booking form, Visa and passport must be the same. Please note that your passport must not expire within 6 months of your travel date.
REFUND ON CANCELLATION:
All cancellations to be communicated by email and will attract cancellation charges as follows:
- 120 – 90 days – 25% of tour cost
- 90 – 60 days – 75% of tour cost
- Less than 60 days – 100% of tour cost will be levied as cancellation charges